AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
mcmuffin
Lunettes de Violet

Féminin
Ship : Kevison/Hotcop!

MessageSujet: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Dim 9 Nov - 5:33

J'ai un nouvel fic, mais c'est en anglais...

Name: One Way or Another
Pairing: Addison/Kevin
Rating: PG-13/M
Summary: Addison and Kevin are stable in their relationship, that is, until something happens that throws them off balance. Follow them trying to regain their footing one way or another. AU after episode 2x05.

Chapter 1:

Addison pulled Kevin closer to her as she pressed her lips against his. She had to leave for work soon and well, they wanted to make the most of the morning together. He pulled away from her gently and wrapped his arms around her. She felt warm and comfortable in his arms, until

“I love you.” He whispered in her ear and she temporarily froze up in his arms.

She didn’t know what to do, so she went with her instincts. Her left hand was resting on the back of his head and she reached out with her right arm to grab her pager from the table and pressed the ‘test’ button letting off a loud beeping.

“Damnit I have to go to work!” She said pulling out of his arms and grabbing her handbag, “I’ll um… see you later.”

She was flustered and left her house in a rush. Kevin sighed and leant against the kitchen table. Maybe he had said it too soon, but he just wished she hadn’t run off like that, even if her pager had gone off.

.xXx.

Addison walked into the office kitchen and went to pour herself a coffee, she needed caffeine running through her system, alcohol would be better, but caffeine was good for now. She paced around the kitchen as Naomi walked in eyeing her strangely.

“Um Addison? Blocking the caffeine.”

Addison stepped out of the way. “Sorry.” She mumbled and began pacing away from the coffee machine.

Naomi twitched an eyebrow, “You want to talk about it?” She asked, “And this does not mean I forgive you… completely.”

A smiled managed to form on Addison’s lips and she walked around the island to be in between the island and the side counters.

“I have man problems.”

“Man problems? With Pete? Oh no, Addison you cannot, he has Meg-“

“No, with Kevin.” She said.

“Kev… the cop?” Naomi asked confused.

“Yes. It’s just, he’s been so perfect, and we’ve had great sex and-“

“Wait wait wait… hold on. You and Kevin? When?” Naomi asked intrigued.

“Just over a month ago- which you would know, by the way, if you were talking to me.”

“Sorry… wow, a month? Really?”

“Yeah.” Addison sipped at her coffee.

“So what’s the issue?” Naomi asked picking up the coffee she had just poured herself.

“He said it.” Addison explained.

“Oh god. He said it?” Naomi’s eyes widened and she had to put her coffee on the bench.

“Yes. This morning, and I pretended my pager was going off and ran here!” Addison exclaimed.

Naomi burst out laughing.

“It’s not funny, Nae!”

“I’m sorry…” Naomi stopped herself, “Sorry. So...”

“He’s in love with me…” Addison started to ramble.

The door opened a few seconds later mid-ramble, Kevin heard the tail end of what Naomi had interrupted with,

“And are you?” He heard her say before both ladies turned to face him.

He opened his mouth to speak but Addison cut him off,

“I have a um, case.” She said pushing her way out the door past him.

“Add-“

“Sorry.” Naomi said sympathetically to Kevin who looked stunned.

.xXx.

“Addison! There’s uh, someone on the line for you!” Dell called to her as she passed the front desk.

“Who is it?” She looked up from the chart she was reading.

“I don’t know…” Dell said.

“Okay?” She took the phone from him, “Hello?” She asked, leaning against the bench.

“Addison-“ It was Kevin.

“Look Kevin, I can’t talk right now, I-“ She swallowed randomly, “I have to work.”

“I just-“

“Bye.” She hung up on him and briskly walked off towards her office leaving Dell stunned.

.xXx.

Around 11pm, Addison decided to leave the practice and go home. She knew Kevin had the night shift starting around 10, so he definitely wouldn’t be able to be waiting for her at her house of anything like that. She walked out of the office in almost total darkness, nobody else was still in the office. After locking up she walked through the car park to her car and unlocked it.

In the darkness she only noticed she had a flat tire when she went to reverse and the car sunk to the left.

“Damnit!” She swore loudly and hit the steering wheel. She turned off the engine and got out of her car. She knew how to change the tire but she was just so tired she wanted to go home and sleep.

“Fucking hell!” She swore loudly and whacked her hand against her car. She was about to sink to the ground when a voice broke through the night.

“Addison!”

.xXx.

So... do you like it so far? I know it's a bit weird (Addie's a bitch) but it gets better! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sweet Caroline
||||| Private Admin |||||

Féminin
Ship : Viper ♥ Kevison ♥ Piolet ♥ Wydie
Doudou officiel : Jeffrey Dean Morgan ♥ Henry Cavill

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Mer 12 Nov - 3:51

I'll read it tomorrow cuz it's too late now. Can't wait!
Do we need to watch all season 2 episodes to understand it?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/cookiepunk
mcmuffin
Lunettes de Violet

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Mer 12 Nov - 8:38

Sweet Caroline a écrit:
I'll read it tomorrow cuz it's too late now. Can't wait!
Do we need to watch all season 2 episodes to understand it?

Just the first 5... but you don't have to, but basically everything after that episode doesn't fit in with the show.
lily
Gâteau au chocolat de Dell

Féminin
Ship : Saddie ♥ Piolet ♥

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Mer 12 Nov - 15:03

I love it!
I'm waiting the next chapter with a great impatience!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.misspsycho.unblog.fr
mcmuffin
Lunettes de Violet

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Jeu 20 Nov - 10:59

Also posted on Fanfiction.net more frequently... ICI
Chapter 2:

“Addison!”

She raised her head,

“Cooper? What’re you…”

“I left the office probably five minutes ago and I was just on the phone in my car when I heard your lovely shout.” He smirked.

“Um, yeah I have a flat…”

“Damn, want a lift with me?” He asked.

“Yes thanks.” She said sleepily.

.xXx.

Addison fell asleep in Cooper’s car as she was so tired. Luckily he remembered where her house was, so he didn’t need to wake her for directions. He turned onto a main road about five minutes from her house and suddenly there were sirens behind him.

“What the hell?” He muttered and pulled over.

An officer stepped out of the first of the two police cars and walked over to them, Cooper rolled down his window.

“What seems to be the problem, officer?” He used the overused phrase.

“Sir are you aware this is a 40 zone and you were going 50?” He said.

“No officer… isn’t this a 50 zone?” Cooper said eyeing the cop and trying to place him.

“Well it is sir, I’m afraid I’m going to have to-“

“Coop what’s…” Addison yawned as she woke up and turned to see Kevin sticking hies head inside the car, “Oh bloody hell. What is going on?” She said annoyed.

“I uh, was driving too fast.” Cooper turned to Addison.

“Yes, he was.” Kevin said looking directly at Addison.

“Great.” Addison muttered sarcastically, “Now what happens?”

Cooper looked at her weirdly for talking like that to a cop.

“He was going 50 in a 40 zone…” Kevin said.

“Yeah, which they changed from being a 50 like…” She yawned, “two days ago.”

Cooper widened his eyes at Addison.

“Addi-“ Kevin started to speak.

“No. Kevin. I’m tired as hell, and really, does he have to be arrested? Look around, no cars on the road.” Her voice rose slightly as she spoke.

Kevin pursed his lips. “Fine, I’ll let it slide this time… Addison I’m dropping you home though.”

“Kev-“

“Kevin! That’s where I’ve seen you!” Cooper announced randomly, realising he had seen Kevin at the practice with Addison once, but from far away, and he had heard her talk about him.

“Yeah, that’s me.” Kevin said, “Addie-“

“Yeah yeah.” She said yawning again and unbuckling her seatbelt, “Thanks Coop.” She said.

“No probs Addie, and uh, thanks Kevin.” He said.

“No worries.” Kevin said.

Kevin walked Addison to his car with a hand on the small of her back as Cooper drove off. The other cop got out from the second car and eyed them suspiciously.

“She’s my girlfriend.” Kevin explained.

“Oh! Addison right? Ben Moors.” The other cop held out his hand and Addison shook it, smiling at him.

“I’ll take the rest of this shift by myself for ya, mate.” Ben said.

“Oh, thanks.” Kevin smiled and he and Addison got into his car.

Addison stared out the window, willing herself to fall asleep but suddenly not so tired anymore. Kevin kept glancing over at her every few seconds.

“Was it too soon?”

“What?” She turned to look at him.

“Me… saying that.” He glanced at her and she shrugged in response.

“Addison!”

“What?” She asked him icily, though not intentionally wanting to be that cold.

He pulled up in front of her house and looked over at her.

“Why are you pissed off at me?” He asked.

She stormed out of his car and walked up to her front door with him following her. She reached her door but couldn’t find her keys quick enough. When she finally opened the door he followed her inside and to the lounge room.

“Addison.” he said softly.

She whirled around to face him. Appearing angry, but on closer look, the formations of tears were in her eyes, unexpected. Making no move to speak, he continued.

“Talk to me Addie… I need you to. I want to know if you’re alright. I want to know if you’re scared or frightened or angry or whatever. I need to know, because I love you… and that scares me, but it’s the truth, and it’s not going to change. So please, please tell me what’s on your mind, why are you avoiding me?”

Addison seemed jumpy. She paced back and forth, within about a metre’s length. She finally glanced up at his pleading eyes and sighed,

“I just… I’m a bit scared okay? Because I don’t know if I love you back… I mean, I think I do… but I’ve been so hurt in the past, and-“

“Addie-“ She held her hand up and continued.

“And this is scary okay? To think it could be happening this quickly, because last time… but I’m excited too, because you’re showing me new things, and you’re different, and you’re amazing… and I’m happy because you love me. You love me… but that’s what I’m afraid of.” She started pacing again, “It’s not meant to be like this… this isn’t going to work… you’re going to-“

“Addison.” He placed his hands on her shoulders and rooted her to the spot. “Whatever you’re thinking I’m going to do, I’m not. Because I love you.” She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. He gazed back with concerned eyes, hoping to fix what seemed broken.

“That’s the problem…” she whispered, “because you love me that makes this so much harder… and you’re going to hate me…” She had tears in her eyes and the inevitable question was on his lips.

She locked gaze with him and with glistening meeting confused and caring eyes she spoke.

“I think I’m pregnant, Kev.
marie
La voix de l'ascenseur

Féminin
Ship : Addex / Maddison / Paddie

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Jeu 20 Nov - 16:47

dommage que çà ne soit pas en français..
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://seattlegrace-fic.skyrock.com/
lily
Gâteau au chocolat de Dell

Féminin
Ship : Saddie ♥ Piolet ♥

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Ven 21 Nov - 0:26

C'est de mieux en mieux! Je continue à adorer! Bravo, mcmuffin!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.misspsycho.unblog.fr
mcmuffin
Lunettes de Violet

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Ven 21 Nov - 11:29

marie a écrit:
dommage que çà ne soit pas en français..

Désolé ... mais mon français n'est pas cela bon.

Merci lily!
whatkatiedid
Aiguille d'acuponcture de Pete

Féminin
Ship : Charper

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Mer 26 Nov - 20:05

J'adore ! ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]   Aujourd'hui à 17:06

One Way or Another [Kevison] [en Anglais]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1